Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's official.....

.....I have turned into weepy woman. Gone is the high of the last couple of months when all was bright and starry, shining and glittering with opportunities. I seem to have hit rock bottom ; and no - it's not just because of yesterday's events - they were merely the last straw, not root cause. I don't know what the root cause is. And I don't care - to know or to fight this downward spiral. It sucks - everything - life, lifestyle, career, me and the world around me, everyone, everything....

I have no love, no life , no career, no goals, no kids, no smiles and no laughter.....

I'm going to get royally drunk tonight and then bawl my eyes out.

3 comments:

aamie said...

Hi Divya
surfing on net seen ur blog,it shows the amount of negativity n frustration to u frm life may bec people who comes in ur touch or willingly some people want to be in ur touch make u unhappy by different ways or causes or by exploiting ur so it doesn't mean to loose hope Dear!
As life is one Enjoy n Cherish every movement,dere r many Up's n Down's bt dis way d life circle goes if ur always happy den u dn't knw the real Happiness n always Sad den vice-versa.

So Enjoy!
Take Care


Amit Bajpai
Software Programmer
Navi Mumbai

aamie said...

As u se d world world see u it's mix up with -ve+(+ve)so up-to u wt u tke n gve,make expectations less as we r humans we cn nt stop it.

As Rome was nt made in one day u cn nt make ur life happy,should hv rght "Attitude" nor less nor more both r harmful.

aamie said...

"Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion"