Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More Reflections

Yeah!

You do a lot of this (blogging, what else!) when you're ill and in bed with a cold ....... as opposed to being in bed with someone a lot more exciting than a cold. So it's official now that i have been to a doctor who by the way was so sympathetic about the sore throat, runny nose et al that he made it almost worth my while to fall ill. Well yes it is a severe throat infection and viral fever that ails yours truly and one more day in the lonely bed is definitely in the cards. Speaking of which, just remembered havn't touched the cards since the new year began - does this mean the end of my career as a tarot reader. Hope not coz the cards can be tons of fun apart from all the cool stuff you find out some of which can be pretty sad at times.

Anyways what is it with sore painful tonsils and the voice related compliments coz yes once again someone told me they definitely liked my voice even more than when i didn't have the throat infection. Which just goes on to show just how silly people can be - i mean DUH! Dude i definitely didn't invite the infection just so i could have a sexier than normal voice nor does the compliment make it any easier for me to live with the pain. Ok cut it out i am flattered and no that doesn't mean you can replace the cold in my bed ;)

So for another day it's me and soup and endless episodes of FRIENDS on the laptop........ and well everyone who reads could comment and cheer me up. That and the fat fish that's swimming in the aquarium in my room........ another day of inactivity and no calorie burning activity (damn i'm beginning to sound obsessed now!).

No comments: